One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another name for Lazarist
- ‘The recent pilgrimage was part of the annual outing for all Vincentians.’
- ‘The long snake of my entire school was led through the little streets of Armagh to the local picture house, with Vincentians like blackbirds herding us front and back.’
- ‘The Vincentian Pilgrimages takes place to Knock Shrine on Saturday while the Bus Eireann Staff Pilgrimage will be held on Sunday 14th.’
- ‘The De Paul Trust which is a branch of the Vincentians of Ireland, England and Scotland, has worked for several years in England with young rough sleepers who are often drug users and who are often mentally ill as well.’
- ‘First he refers to them as Franciscans, and the next time he calls them Vincentians.’
- ‘The lady is a St Vincent de Paul volunteer, or Vincentian, and each Christmas she cooks dinner for the children and brings them Santa presents at 9pm.’
- ‘She also taught at the Vincentian Seminary in Montebello.’
- ‘He later became a Vincentian, then Rector of the Irish College in Paris.’
- ‘He is no doubt well aware that the Vincentian canon does not mean that there was ever a time when every single Christian or group of Christians believed exactly the same thing about everything.’
- ‘A Mission will be conducted by the Vincentian Fathers Dublin in this parish from Saturday, September 21, to Saturday, September 28, inclusive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.