One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Longnose gar have long, narrow snouts more than twice as long as the rest of the head and they have abundant, sharp, villiform teeth.’
- ‘Although the neoplasm contained numerous capillary-sized vessels, clefted spaces and villiform structures were not apparent.’
- ‘On opening, the colon revealed numerous wormlike or villiform polyps covering almost the entire segment of the sigmoid colon.’
- ‘In some areas the mucosa lining the cyst had a slightly villiform appearance, whereas elsewhere it was flattened and simplified.’
- ‘Most cells grew in a sheetlike pattern, although rare clefts and villiform structures were seen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.