One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although the neoplasm contained numerous capillary-sized vessels, clefted spaces and villiform structures were not apparent.’
- ‘Most cells grew in a sheetlike pattern, although rare clefts and villiform structures were seen.’
- ‘In some areas the mucosa lining the cyst had a slightly villiform appearance, whereas elsewhere it was flattened and simplified.’
- ‘Longnose gar have long, narrow snouts more than twice as long as the rest of the head and they have abundant, sharp, villiform teeth.’
- ‘On opening, the colon revealed numerous wormlike or villiform polyps covering almost the entire segment of the sigmoid colon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.