One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In each of these four cases, the vilifier has been murdered.’
- ‘The time has come for a vicious vendetta against the vox populi and the vociferating vilifiers of vice.’
- ‘Six vilifiers simply condemned the company with zero evidence of loss or harm to them or anyone else.’
- ‘There was some kind of superstition that the souls of the dead would come back to haunt the vilifiers.’
- ‘I guess I'm one of the main vilifiers and I'd be lying if I said I'm ashamed of that.’
- ‘She has her detractors, to be sure, her vilifiers, and they can be found on the internet; and their vitriol convinces me they've never dealt with the lady on the personal front.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.