One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was some kind of superstition that the souls of the dead would come back to haunt the vilifiers.’
- ‘In each of these four cases, the vilifier has been murdered.’
- ‘Six vilifiers simply condemned the company with zero evidence of loss or harm to them or anyone else.’
- ‘She has her detractors, to be sure, her vilifiers, and they can be found on the internet; and their vitriol convinces me they've never dealt with the lady on the personal front.’
- ‘The time has come for a vicious vendetta against the vox populi and the vociferating vilifiers of vice.’
- ‘I guess I'm one of the main vilifiers and I'd be lying if I said I'm ashamed of that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.