One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If he didn't quite have the bite of Daumier nor the pizazz of Hogarth, William Sharp was still a wizard with a pen: a caricaturist, political cartoonist, courtroom artist, book illustrator and vignettist of urban life.’
- ‘But the tunes, the arrangements and the lyrics are absolutely spot-on, an indication of a massive return to form for the finest vignettist of his generation.’
- ‘Every lover and collector of beautiful books will recognize in them a revival of the art of the French vignettists of the eighteenth century, in which was reached the acme of gracefulness and skill, in the decoration of the pages of a book.’
- ‘A practical guide for miniature vignettists and those who wish to master the art of scale reduction in other artistic areas.’
- ‘This year's edition of the Perugia Science Festival, during which the general public and children will be offered a more down to earth approach to difficult scientific matters with the aid of graphic artists and vignettists, will run from September 6th to 22th.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.