One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Able to be looked at or inspected.‘the catalogue is viewable on the store's website’‘an easily viewable screen’
- ‘An amazing collection of packaging ephemera is viewable at the Chocolate Wrappers Museum, an online gallery of wrappers from 124 countries.’
- ‘The output of webcams is designed to be viewable over the Internet.’
- ‘A distribution pact with their chain of malls means the content will be viewable on monitors in malls across the country.’
- ‘There are a number of options for displaying which resources are viewable.’
- ‘A good access system will make documents viewable to authorised personnel, whether in the office, at different locations, or over the internet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.