One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for video recorder
- ‘You can't scratch your nose near a gaming table without having it recorded on one of the 900 videotape recorders mounted in racks in a room across the hall.’
- ‘Rooms are fitted with one-way mirrors, and audio and videotape recorders, to facilitate supervision.’
- ‘The parent company is credited with creating the first practical videotape recorder in 1956.’
- ‘The major networks dominated programming until the arrival of cable TV (also color television and videotape recorders) in the 1960s.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.