One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A system for identifying broadcast television programmes by a numerical code which can be input into a video recorder in order to preset recording.
- ‘We call it VideoPlus University, and it has become a ‘must attend’ industry event.’
- ‘Anyone know if Telewest are going to introduce VideoPlus for the TV Drive cos I'm sick of my recordings missing their last two or three minutes when programmes start late!’
- ‘In addition, Mediashop VideoPlus has more than 100 added styles for you to download to your collection.’
- ‘The VideoPlus code sometimes generates the GCN number, seemingly only for the tuner channels I have stored.’
- ‘Polycom VideoPlus delivers premier video quality with low latency and high fidelity 14 kHz audio to create a meeting at a distance that is more natural, more spontaneous.’
- ‘We do have plans to add VideoPlus codes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.