One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process or art of making video films.
- ‘But an interest in modes of storytelling led her to attend FAVA's 2001 Video Noodle House, a beginner's course in videography.’
- ‘Barring the lack of a touch-screen like Sony models and the mediocre battery life of one hour with the supplied battery, the Canon is indeed a great buy for anyone serious about their videography.’
- ‘They will have classes in sculpting, painting, photography, music, theatre, contemporary dance, film, and videography, apart from reading, writing, and arithmetic.’
- ‘This is done using different methods: in high-density areas videography is used, whereas in remote areas, a global positioning system is used.’
- ‘Iron Chef's videography does curtail the program's audio-visual disconnect by devoting nearly all of its contest time - about half of each program - to footage of the chefs at work.’
- ‘Now the scientists are researching the potential of combining the aerial color infrared videography with global positioning and geographic information system technologies.’
- ‘On-site support included a hospitality banquet, equipment expo and finish line videography that ushered finishers into video clips that could be e-mailed to friends and family.’
- ‘The videography is outstanding; one seems to be on the stage with the performers much of the time.’
- ‘However, they can assist in the initial production phase, which typically includes scripting, story-boarding and videography, through referrals and partnering.’
- ‘Magnified high-speed videography revealed that both Leptotyphlops dulcis and Typhlops lineolatus ingest and transport their insect prey using rapid jaw ratcheting mechanisms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.