One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process or art of making video films.
- ‘This is done using different methods: in high-density areas videography is used, whereas in remote areas, a global positioning system is used.’
- ‘But an interest in modes of storytelling led her to attend FAVA's 2001 Video Noodle House, a beginner's course in videography.’
- ‘Now the scientists are researching the potential of combining the aerial color infrared videography with global positioning and geographic information system technologies.’
- ‘Magnified high-speed videography revealed that both Leptotyphlops dulcis and Typhlops lineolatus ingest and transport their insect prey using rapid jaw ratcheting mechanisms.’
- ‘However, they can assist in the initial production phase, which typically includes scripting, story-boarding and videography, through referrals and partnering.’
- ‘They will have classes in sculpting, painting, photography, music, theatre, contemporary dance, film, and videography, apart from reading, writing, and arithmetic.’
- ‘Iron Chef's videography does curtail the program's audio-visual disconnect by devoting nearly all of its contest time - about half of each program - to footage of the chefs at work.’
- ‘Barring the lack of a touch-screen like Sony models and the mediocre battery life of one hour with the supplied battery, the Canon is indeed a great buy for anyone serious about their videography.’
- ‘The videography is outstanding; one seems to be on the stage with the performers much of the time.’
- ‘On-site support included a hospitality banquet, equipment expo and finish line videography that ushered finishers into video clips that could be e-mailed to friends and family.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.