One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who makes video films.‘a professional wedding videographer’
- ‘Video documentaries by 22 different videographers from the five cities make up a large component of the show.’
- ‘Basically, today with cell phones, everybody is a videographer or a photographer.’
- ‘He is one of two videographers catching everything on camcorder for posterity.’
- ‘With the videographer following them, at a distance of course, they made their journey to the beach.’
- ‘The audience can view the proceedings on half a dozen monitors where live images supplied by videographers are being mixed by the technical director.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.