One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who makes video films.‘a professional wedding videographer’
- ‘Video documentaries by 22 different videographers from the five cities make up a large component of the show.’
- ‘With the videographer following them, at a distance of course, they made their journey to the beach.’
- ‘The audience can view the proceedings on half a dozen monitors where live images supplied by videographers are being mixed by the technical director.’
- ‘Basically, today with cell phones, everybody is a videographer or a photographer.’
- ‘He is one of two videographers catching everything on camcorder for posterity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.