One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cassette of videotape.
- ‘Scott shook his head and took the video cassette from me, slipping it into the VCR.’
- ‘A video cassette for use in such a system is also provided.’
- ‘But Sony will also start selling a video cassette that's suited for high-definition digital recordings.’
- ‘In other words, you don't record material onto a video cassette, you record material directly into a hard-drive, similar to what's inside your computer.’
- ‘He provided a video cassette to the court and insisted that it recorded the parrot's curse.’
- ‘Applicants for the Stand-Up Award need to send in a VHS video cassette of their stand-up routine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.