A frequency in the range used for video signals in television.
- ‘Because the frequencies of the vibration are higher than the video frequency, strobed illumination of the hemicochlea preparation was used to acquire the images.’
- ‘The video signal forms a square wave with a video frequency of approximately 19 kHz.’
- ‘This was broadcast over all video frequencies not long ago.’
- ‘For some applications, e.g. inline laser printing, the video frequencies must be calibrated to the print engine mechanism so board changes are not practical.’
- ‘The ProExtreme wireless camera detector automatically scans all the commonly used video frequencies in under 10 seconds.’
- ‘Like composite video, they tend to be designed for flexibility and performance at lower video frequencies.’
- ‘As high-frequency op amps became available, active filters once used only for audio became practical for video frequencies.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.