One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A frequency in the range used for video signals in television.
- ‘For some applications, e.g. inline laser printing, the video frequencies must be calibrated to the print engine mechanism so board changes are not practical.’
- ‘The ProExtreme wireless camera detector automatically scans all the commonly used video frequencies in under 10 seconds.’
- ‘As high-frequency op amps became available, active filters once used only for audio became practical for video frequencies.’
- ‘Like composite video, they tend to be designed for flexibility and performance at lower video frequencies.’
- ‘The video signal forms a square wave with a video frequency of approximately 19 kHz.’
- ‘This was broadcast over all video frequencies not long ago.’
- ‘Because the frequencies of the vibration are higher than the video frequency, strobed illumination of the hemicochlea preparation was used to acquire the images.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.