One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device designed to amplify the wide range of frequencies present in video signals and deliver the signal to the picture tube of a television set.
- ‘I saw numerous happy owners online touting how great their 34HD82s were treating them, even without a wideband video amplifier.’
- ‘Comes with cables, power supply, video amplifier, easy instructions and 1 year manufacturers warranty.’
- ‘The heat sink capacitance of the video amplifier output transistor is screened out via bootstrapping.’
- ‘The circuitry is exactly the same as that used on the J-PAC and uses a high-bandwidth video amplifier chip.’
- ‘The A733 is a monolithic two-stage video amplifier with differential inputs and differential outputs.’
- ‘If you can, bypass the video amplifier and connect the notebook directly to the projector with a single cable and see if you can get it to work.’
- ‘This will include the proper high bandwidth video amplifiers and termination.’
- ‘The bandwidth of the video amplifier is not really adequate and so some more work may need to be done in that area.’
- ‘This is safe, and sets the gain of the video amplifier to 1.’
- ‘This video amplifier can be implemented when the signal delivered by the video camera is too weak, due to poor light conditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.