One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device designed to amplify the wide range of frequencies present in video signals and deliver the signal to the picture tube of a television set.
- ‘The circuitry is exactly the same as that used on the J-PAC and uses a high-bandwidth video amplifier chip.’
- ‘The heat sink capacitance of the video amplifier output transistor is screened out via bootstrapping.’
- ‘Comes with cables, power supply, video amplifier, easy instructions and 1 year manufacturers warranty.’
- ‘This is safe, and sets the gain of the video amplifier to 1.’
- ‘If you can, bypass the video amplifier and connect the notebook directly to the projector with a single cable and see if you can get it to work.’
- ‘The A733 is a monolithic two-stage video amplifier with differential inputs and differential outputs.’
- ‘The bandwidth of the video amplifier is not really adequate and so some more work may need to be done in that area.’
- ‘I saw numerous happy owners online touting how great their 34HD82s were treating them, even without a wideband video amplifier.’
- ‘This video amplifier can be implemented when the signal delivered by the video camera is too weak, due to poor light conditions.’
- ‘This will include the proper high bandwidth video amplifiers and termination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.