One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This concept of vicegerency is what distinguishes Islam from other systems of thought in all spheres of life.’
- ‘This margin of autonomy by virtue of vicegerency is the Islamic equivalent of popular sovereignty.’
- ‘And the pursuit of this peace, balance, and justice lies at the core of submission to God, and the obligations of vicegerency.’
- ‘If the latter condition prevails, then vicegerency will be entrusted to a different people or generation.’
- ‘In fact, the essence of vicegerency of earth demands progress in science and technology.’
- ‘And on the other, it is the conscious acceptance of man's vicegerency on earth as ordained by Allah.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.