One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During the vicarship of Fr. Vincent Das Navis, in 1910, foundation stone for the present new church was laid.’
- ‘We have shown that the Norris family had held vicarships in Gloucestershire’
- ‘He served parochial vicarships in Greensburg, New Kensington and Indiana, before being named pastor of Seven Dolors Parish in Yukon and administrator of St. Timothy.’
- ‘Where people today would seek government posts or fame in the entertainment world to ‘get ahead,’ back then folks sought vicarships, bishopries, etc.’
- ‘The vicarship was absolved, and the areas outside of Transylvania were again united with the main church.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.