One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For some weeks I have been working on the concept of a new vexillological paradigm for the Internet.’
- ‘Others more directly concerned with flags pursued a vexillological or antiquarian interest.’
- ‘Which car company's motto is a vexillological pun on their logo, and what is the logo's connection to the 13 th century King John?’
- ‘In vexillological terms, the rectangular green-and-white bicolour is Cascadia's national, civil, and war flag, as well as the national ensign.’
- ‘The Bulletin can be obtained in paper printed in black and white (like the mainly vexillological bulletins in the world) or in diskettes for computer.’
- ‘The Institute is also the largest vexillological membership organization in the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.