One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Notable among the reasons is the observation that the group is as variable as any group of crustaceans and the style of differentiation of body regions is different, but vexatiously familiar.’
- ‘The young man claims he was brutally beaten in Garda custody, vexatiously charged with assault and taken to court.’
- ‘She said: ‘I can't think of anything more dreadful than someone who is completely innocent and is vexatiously charged, having to live through the kind of publicity that goes with that.’’
- ‘So we had people with mistaken identity, we've had people vexatiously listed, we've had people who were listed for genuine debts, but the debts aren't severe, but the consequence of being listed on the database is.’
- ‘Where, in the opinion of the tribunal, a party has in bringing or conducting the proceedings acted frivolously, vexatiously, abusively, disruptively or otherwise unreasonably, the tribunal may make -’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.