One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A widely distributed scrambling plant related to the vetches, typically having fewer leaflets.
- ‘Field pea, lentil, and blue vetchling were also present.’
- ‘This may be a result of a decline in some of their food plants (vetches, vetchlings and clovers).’
- ‘The vetches and vetchlings are native to temperate areas in both hemispheres and their range even extends into mountainous parts of Africa.’
- ‘Once you get your eye tuned in to seeing the flowers in a sea of waving long grass, though, it is not too hard to spot little groups of these flowering vetchlings here and there.’
- ‘A number of notable plant species are present including meadow oat, upright brome, greater knapweed, woolly thistle, slender tare, pyramidal orchid, wild thyme, large thyme and grass vetchling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.