One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All were vestibuled except the tourist sleeper immediately in front of the dining car.’
- ‘One of the buses that have been designed for the city transport corporations of the country are the vestibuled buses.’
- ‘The vestibuled compartments make it easy for these persons to move about.’
- ‘Each rake comprised of three articulated vehicles, and was vestibuled throughout.’
- ‘Flush toilets used in any restaurant shall be provided with self-closing doors and shall be vestibuled.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.