One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All were vestibuled except the tourist sleeper immediately in front of the dining car.’
- ‘Flush toilets used in any restaurant shall be provided with self-closing doors and shall be vestibuled.’
- ‘Each rake comprised of three articulated vehicles, and was vestibuled throughout.’
- ‘The vestibuled compartments make it easy for these persons to move about.’
- ‘One of the buses that have been designed for the city transport corporations of the country are the vestibuled buses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.