One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Several observations on normal and injured lungs raise interest in the molecule and pathway specificity of deformation triggered vesicular trafficking.’
- ‘A three-year-old boy presented with a vesicular rash on the right flank and right buttock.’
- ‘On the basis of the vesicular structure of the shell wall, Fisher felt that they were not closely related to annelid worms.’
- ‘The thickest segments of the main tubes have a core of vesicular glass that is a terra-cotta color.’
- ‘In addition, vesicular release probability and the extent of spillover finely tune the concentration that distant receptors feel during trains of stimuli.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.