Relating to or affecting the urinary bladder.‘vesical function’‘the vesical artery’
- ‘It may also give rise to a superior vesical artery.’
- ‘We also tested the secondary null hypothesis that differences in vesical neck mobility would be independent of parity and continence status.’
- ‘Six patients had biopsies of the vesical / urethral lesions.’
- ‘Note the vesical plexus of veins surrounding the bladder.’
- ‘The opening vesical pressure at pressure/flow study was compared between the three groups.’
Late 18th century: from Latin vesica bladder + -al.