One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Each of the pairs of opposite angles made by two intersecting lines.
- ‘However, they had not been exposed in class to the notion of vertical angles or to the vertical angles theorem.’
- ‘The aiming circle is an optical instrument capable of measuring horizontal and vertical angles.’
- ‘Rose uses Nexo's proprietary line array-design software, GeoSoft, to calculate vertical angles for even coverage throughout the venue.’
- ‘The new ‘transflective’ display is much brighter than the T's screen - and readable at wider vertical angles.’
- ‘In Israel, students usually prove the equality of vertical angles by the end of Grade 8 or at the beginning of Grade 9.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.