One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Maley takes us through punning, naming, etymological wordplay, versification and other features of the poetic language.’
- ‘And this is certainly the form of the second stanza, which comes across as a much more regular piece of versification than the first.’
- ‘Their versification is traditional, though impudent rhymes and elusive caesuras shocked diehards.’
- ‘Like many a libretto and even many a straight play, it creates its dramatic flux by a careful control and mixture of versification.’
- ‘Gilmore also belies her reputation in her versification.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.