One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of board used to make electronic circuits, where some of the electrical connections are formed by strips of copper on the underside of the board.
- ‘When working with Vero board it is important that the component lead is bent 90 degrees to the board to avoid shorts between the tracks.’
- ‘First cut the Vero board to size, then clean the underside with a scouring pad.’
- ‘I have not actually built the Vero board design myself, but the construction is quite straight forward.’
- ‘To the left is a photo of the front of the Vero board after I had finished my soldering.’
- ‘It is not very difficult to etch your own PCB but feel free to use Vero board.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.