A type of board used to make electronic circuits, where some of the electrical connections are formed by strips of copper on the underside of the board.
- ‘When working with Vero board it is important that the component lead is bent 90 degrees to the board to avoid shorts between the tracks.’
- ‘I have not actually built the Vero board design myself, but the construction is quite straight forward.’
- ‘First cut the Vero board to size, then clean the underside with a scouring pad.’
- ‘To the left is a photo of the front of the Vero board after I had finished my soldering.’
- ‘It is not very difficult to etch your own PCB but feel free to use Vero board.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.