One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Approximately two acres of vernally significant ephemeral drainages and pools have been noted in the Blue Oak-Gray Pine Woodland.’
- ‘The music is touching, melodic, vernally new-minted, ululating slides adding to the freshened mysticism of the music.’
- ‘Demonstrating its ability to get vernally cute, the Board of Trade had called the derationing of clothes ‘Operation Godiva.’’
- ‘The periphery of vernal pools, seeps, and vernally moist locales are favored by this primitive fern.’
- ‘Between these extremes we collected in low-mid elevation riparian areas and vernally moist meadows.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.