One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Approximately two acres of vernally significant ephemeral drainages and pools have been noted in the Blue Oak-Gray Pine Woodland.’
- ‘The music is touching, melodic, vernally new-minted, ululating slides adding to the freshened mysticism of the music.’
- ‘Between these extremes we collected in low-mid elevation riparian areas and vernally moist meadows.’
- ‘The periphery of vernal pools, seeps, and vernally moist locales are favored by this primitive fern.’
- ‘Demonstrating its ability to get vernally cute, the Board of Trade had called the derationing of clothes ‘Operation Godiva.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.