One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1another term for spring equinox
- ‘The performances begin with a Native American Equinox Celebration, which, indeed, takes place today, the vernal equinox.’
- ‘A fixed overhang designed for optimal shading on the autumnal equinox casts the same shadow on the vernal equinox.’
- ‘The day taken to be the invariable date of the vernal equinox is March 21.’
- ‘However, the signs of the zodiac are and always have been counted in 30 degree segments from the vernal equinox point.’
- ‘It occurs on the first Sunday after the first full moon that occurs on or after the vernal equinox.’
- ‘Western Christians, therefore, observe the date of the vernal equinox on March 21 according to the Gregorian Calendar.’
- ‘It falls on the vernal equinox and marks the beginning of the Persian new year.’
- ‘In theory, Easter falls on the Sunday after the first full moon following the vernal equinox.’
- ‘Currently, at the vernal equinox, the Sun is in the sign of Pisces, so this is the Age of Pisces.’
- ‘According to the website, Easter falls on the first Sunday following the first ecclesiastical full moon that occurs on or after the day of the vernal equinox.’
- ‘The tides are especially high right now, as we get closer to Samhain and the vernal equinox.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.