Infested with vermin.
overrun, swarming, teeming, crawling, bristling, alive, ridden, infiltrated, permeatedView synonyms
- ‘Filthy vermined clothing was put into the oven where the food was cooked.’
- ‘The poorhouses were built, and were soon stocked with vermined rags, and broken hearts.’
- ‘They will be found filthy, and some even vermined, and must have time given them, and be taught to take care of themselves.’
- ‘Though tattered and vermined, they are to be victorious in a series of bloody battles.’
- ‘Determined, in the shock and strain the vermined troops push on.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.