One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of earthworms to convert organic waste into fertilizer.
- ‘Composting led to vermicomposting which led to compost tea production.’
- ‘The term vermicomposting simply refers to composting organic matter with worms.’
- ‘The Thrikkakara panchayat president, Hassainar, narrates the panchayat's attempts at waste management through vermicomposting.’
- ‘To set up a worm system, called vermicomposting, first determine how much waste you go through in a week.’
- ‘Several small outfits across the country sell vermicomposting services and others peddle soil castings.’
- ‘One curious new feature is the building's vermicomposting system, in which 30,000 worms are fed vegetable waste.’
- ‘Although vermiculture and vermicomposting offer potential new markets for farmers, they take time to develop and require a strong commitment, experts say.’
- ‘His ‘back to nature’ programme where he teaches organic farming and vermicomposting has many takers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.