One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sage veritably whispers these opening lines, suggesting pain and danger.’
- ‘He is today, veritably, a one-man-Open University on Mahatma Gandhi.’
- ‘The final time I veritably growled and he went yelping quicksmart downstairs with his tail between his legs.’
- ‘Dawson's theater seems like a veritably contemporary form of system critique.’
- ‘She lowered her eyes flirtatiously, batted her lashes and veritably glowed with his praise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.