One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mei Lanfang, for example, was famous for his verisimilar acting as young women, though he was a father of two sons.’
- ‘Looking for the ideal weight loss plan is verisimilar to finding that special someone.’
- ‘A common communication key is to use verisimilar seduction stories and characters.’
- ‘Her pillars are the tools of her craft: authentic voices, well-researched vernacular, and moving, verisimilar details of daily life.’
- ‘Identification ultimately involves discrimination between verisimilar and true signs of fracture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.