One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This results in greater verbalisation, and thus children become fluent in a language much sooner than adults.’
- ‘He also made use of verbalizations such as: ‘Thousands of our countrymen and women…’ and ‘We round a new class of heroes…’’
- ‘The values expressed in parental behavior and verbalizations are an important contribution to prosocial behavior.’
- ‘Indeed, verbalization is not just the expression of inner thoughts and ideas.’
- ‘Boys made more positive verbalizations about the game than girls.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.