One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A member of the Scout Association aged between 16 and 20.
- ‘It also has disabled facilities and welcomes a wide variety of visitors including Army Cadets, Venture Scouts and adult groups to learn to ski.’
- ‘The cash will be used to renovate the Scout building, also used by Cubs, Brownies, Guides and Venture Scouts.’
- ‘One of the first things I had to learn as a Venture Scout was the history of Scouting.’
- ‘Currently, the Association has four groups: Beavers, aged 6-8; Cubs, 8-10; Scouts, 10-15; and Venture Scouts, 15-20.’
- ‘The teenager had progressed through the Cubs and Scouts to become a Venture Scout.’
- ‘Marlborough Scouts presented their own Wild West scene and the Venture Scouts became explorers for the event.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.