One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A member of the Scout Association aged between 16 and 20.
- ‘It also has disabled facilities and welcomes a wide variety of visitors including Army Cadets, Venture Scouts and adult groups to learn to ski.’
- ‘Marlborough Scouts presented their own Wild West scene and the Venture Scouts became explorers for the event.’
- ‘One of the first things I had to learn as a Venture Scout was the history of Scouting.’
- ‘The cash will be used to renovate the Scout building, also used by Cubs, Brownies, Guides and Venture Scouts.’
- ‘The teenager had progressed through the Cubs and Scouts to become a Venture Scout.’
- ‘Currently, the Association has four groups: Beavers, aged 6-8; Cubs, 8-10; Scouts, 10-15; and Venture Scouts, 15-20.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.