One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See venture capital
- ‘Another venture capitalist offered a detailed view of just what directors should be doing for dot-com CEOs.’
- ‘Since the money comes from taxpayers, I think it's time the U.S. Treasury acted like a venture capitalist.’
- ‘As a venture capitalist, he provides the early funding that helps entrepreneurs turn ideas into companies in just a few months.’
- ‘He's a veteran businessman, venture capitalist, and founder of the Internet consulting firm the Yankee Group.’
- ‘He had spent six years dispensing money and management advice as a venture capitalist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.