One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Situated towards the middle of the ventral side.
- ‘Cells in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus have been shown to selectively express steroidogenic factor - 1.’
- ‘The descending fibers of the spinal tract of the trigeminal nerve can be observed ventromedial to the inferior cerebellar peduncle.’
- ‘The macular pad forms an island on the ventromedial part of the thin wall.’
- ‘Called the ventromedial prefrontal cortex, it lies just a couple of inches behind the right eye.’
- ‘The ventromedial section is linked to personality and social behaviour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.