One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The canines are more than twice as tall as I1, strongly recurved and inclined slightly ventrolaterally.’
- ‘On the dorsal portion of the rostral face, the shell layers extend ventrolaterally from those of the protoconch.’
- ‘The basioccipital tubera are a pair of ventrolaterally directed blobs descending from the basioccipital.’
- ‘The right pedicel projects ventrolaterally, and its plane is tilted approximately 30 degrees outward from the median plane.’
- ‘The parapophyses are broad, elongate, wing-like projections that protrude ventrolaterally from the anteromedial margin of each centrum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.