One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Situated towards the junction of the ventral and lateral sides.
- ‘‘Siculate’ sclerites are situated on the ventrolateral margin on either side of the animal's body.’
- ‘Microinjection of bicuculline in the ventrolateral PAG led to a decrease in the neuronal responses to heat.’
- ‘The recurved ventrolateral margins of P. schrami are not evident in P. pachoecoi.’
- ‘The form of the ventrolateral saddle varies between species within these three genera; it may be either acute or narrowly rounded.’
- ‘Rapid corticosteroid effects have also been seen in neurons of the rostral ventrolateral medulla recorded in vivo.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.