One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Evidence of pulmonary hypertension and right ventricular enlargement is often present.’
- ‘A dilated ventricular system is seen in cases with accompanying hydrocephalus.’
- ‘In addition, the right coronary artery occasionally supplies a sizeable portion of left ventricular myocardium.’
- ‘This may be poorly tolerated by patients with left ventricular dys-function, lung disease, or back and hip pain.’
- ‘In patients with good left ventricular function and no coronary artery disease, flecainide and propafenone can be used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.