One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Evidence of pulmonary hypertension and right ventricular enlargement is often present.’
- ‘A dilated ventricular system is seen in cases with accompanying hydrocephalus.’
- ‘In patients with good left ventricular function and no coronary artery disease, flecainide and propafenone can be used.’
- ‘This may be poorly tolerated by patients with left ventricular dys-function, lung disease, or back and hip pain.’
- ‘In addition, the right coronary artery occasionally supplies a sizeable portion of left ventricular myocardium.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.