One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've talked to spam-senders, and some of them are quite bemused by the venomousness of some of the replies they get!’
- ‘What makes Fight For Your Life so stark is the venomousness of the racial hatred that it manages to touch upon.’
- ‘How can I possibly convey the terrible venomousness with which he uttered these words?’
- ‘It would behoove the scorpion to indicate its venomousness to potential predators, and thus avoid a potentially deadly fight.’
- ‘There's a palpable venomousness in the exchanges across and around the floor of the Chamber.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.