One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's a palpable venomousness in the exchanges across and around the floor of the Chamber.’
- ‘How can I possibly convey the terrible venomousness with which he uttered these words?’
- ‘It would behoove the scorpion to indicate its venomousness to potential predators, and thus avoid a potentially deadly fight.’
- ‘What makes Fight For Your Life so stark is the venomousness of the racial hatred that it manages to touch upon.’
- ‘I've talked to spam-senders, and some of them are quite bemused by the venomousness of some of the replies they get!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.