One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Genital infections are spread venereally, and respiratory infections usually by inhalation.’
- ‘Only a few years ago, genital herpes as a virus infection was little known and not even considered as a venereally acquired disease.’
- ‘That has only been recorded once before in the animal world, and that was a venereally transmitted canine cancer.’
- ‘CEM is a venereally transmitted bacterial disease of horses.’
- ‘It is the less obvious venereally transmitted bacteria that some specialists denounce as the culprits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.