One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And about its simplicity, majesty, gravity, harmony, and venerableness, there can be but one opinion.’
- ‘Every thing coming to us from antiquity enjoys, according to its nature, a certain degree of venerableness.’
- ‘The ages of these veterans ranged from fifty-nine up to the patriarchal venerableness of nearly ninety.’
- ‘History has neither the venerableness of antiquity, nor the freshness of the modern.’
- ‘In the repleteness of His venerableness, ‘His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow,’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.