One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the repleteness of His venerableness, ‘His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow,’.’
- ‘Every thing coming to us from antiquity enjoys, according to its nature, a certain degree of venerableness.’
- ‘And about its simplicity, majesty, gravity, harmony, and venerableness, there can be but one opinion.’
- ‘The ages of these veterans ranged from fifty-nine up to the patriarchal venerableness of nearly ninety.’
- ‘History has neither the venerableness of antiquity, nor the freshness of the modern.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.