One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Involving or by means of a vehicle or vehicles.‘a vehicular accident’‘double gates offer vehicular access to Grosvenor Lane’
- ‘There is space to park several more cars to the side of the house, where there is a large vehicular entrance.’
- ‘I believe there are nine circles, or levels, in this vehicular hell.’
- ‘In 1950, the park's market, now a museum, suffered vehicular congestion.’
- ‘The film opens with three unusually staged vehicular crashes.’
- ‘An amalgam of New York, Tokyo, and San Francisco, this is an all-in-one vehicular playground.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.