One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The practice of not eating meat or fish, especially for moral, religious, or health reasons.‘vegetarianism, they claim, will save the world from hunger’
- ‘Being an atheist, I feel vegetarianism is the closest I get to a religion.’
- ‘He thinks vegetarianism is a healthy alternative.’
- ‘Cost is a major factor on the plus side of vegetarianism.’
- ‘A noticeable tendency in the West, especially in English-speaking countries, was a rise in vegetarianism.’
- ‘Culturally, vegetarianism has always been more highly developed in certain countries than others.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.