One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The practice of not eating meat or fish, especially for moral, religious, or health reasons.‘vegetarianism, they claim, will save the world from hunger’
- ‘Cost is a major factor on the plus side of vegetarianism.’
- ‘Culturally, vegetarianism has always been more highly developed in certain countries than others.’
- ‘A noticeable tendency in the West, especially in English-speaking countries, was a rise in vegetarianism.’
- ‘He thinks vegetarianism is a healthy alternative.’
- ‘Being an atheist, I feel vegetarianism is the closest I get to a religion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.