One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rao concludes that it is ultimately necessary to make a fundamental distinction between mind and consciousness, a distinction found in Vedantic teachings.’
- ‘Perhaps the most philosophically sophisticated reincarnational theory (along with certain Buddhist views) is the Vedantic school of Hinduism.’
- ‘The Vedantic stance is that time, space and objects are not real entities.’
- ‘The central aim of Sufism, the self-extinction in the merger with God, is obviously borrowed from Buddhist and Vedantic sources.’
- ‘Through a unique combination of science and management, Jaya brings her Vedantic erudition to the educated elite.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.