One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Sudden constriction of a blood vessel, reducing its diameter and flow rate.
- ‘These patients have a higher than normal incidence of migraines, suggesting vasospasm as an etiology.’
- ‘Vascular changes in preeclampsia and eclampsia include hemoconcentration and intense vasospasm.’
- ‘They also have found vasospasm to be prevalent in autistic patients.’
- ‘Because of its vasoconstrictive effects, DHE nasal spray should not be taken by patients with known ischemic heart disease or coronary vasospasm.’
- ‘Several studies have shown that UV irradiation may be effective for preventing vascular restenosis or vasospasm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.