One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels.mass noun ‘there is no evidence of vasculitis’count noun ‘symptoms suggestive of a systemic vasculitis’
- ‘The most common systemic vasculitis in adults is temporal arteritis.’
- ‘Other side effects include hepatitis, vasculitis, and thrombocytopenia.’
- ‘In the meantime, she underwent biopsy of the temporal artery, and today the pathology report revealed no evidence of vasculitis.’
- ‘Leigh died from a condition called vasculitis, an inflammation of the blood vessels.’
- ‘Amphetamines and MDA also will produce vasculitis when used chronically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.