One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels.mass noun ‘there is no evidence of vasculitis’count noun ‘symptoms suggestive of a systemic vasculitis’
- ‘The most common systemic vasculitis in adults is temporal arteritis.’
- ‘Other side effects include hepatitis, vasculitis, and thrombocytopenia.’
- ‘Leigh died from a condition called vasculitis, an inflammation of the blood vessels.’
- ‘Amphetamines and MDA also will produce vasculitis when used chronically.’
- ‘In the meantime, she underwent biopsy of the temporal artery, and today the pathology report revealed no evidence of vasculitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.