One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The vascular system of a part of the body and its arrangement.‘diseases affecting the pulmonary vasculature’
- ‘Because of its enormous surface area, the lung vasculature is particularly sensitive to barrier dysregulation with increases in permeability.’
- ‘The vitreous cavity was 50% full of gas, and the retinal vasculature was attenuated.’
- ‘The diagnosis of fibrocartilaginous emboli is made by documenting the presence of intervertebral disk material within the spinal cord vasculature.’
- ‘Little is known about the relation between the vasculature at the bronchial epithelial surface and at the center of larger tumors.’
- ‘For example, abnormal development of the vasculature around the trachea may create a vascular ring that impinges on the trachea.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.