One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lack of consistency or fixed pattern; liability to vary or change.‘a great deal of variability in quality’‘seasonal variability in water levels’count noun ‘our results showed substantial variabilities in laboratory practices’
- ‘Structural variabilities have been observed.’
- ‘Try to maintain a similar sampling time in each field to eliminate variability.’
- ‘There was low correlation between divergence estimated through signal ratios and actual sequence divergence, probably due to several variabilities in the technique.’
- ‘The variability in milk supply is an ongoing obstacle for their operation.’
- ‘They've seen variability in corn yields of up to 50 bushels per acre across a single irrigated field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.