One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We hear of dominant, shrewish, and vampish women, and henpecked husbands.’
- ‘There is something vampish and at the same time understated about her vocal presentation.’
- ‘She's presenting herself as vampish and vulnerable, sexually voracious and sexually unsure, all at the same time.’
- ‘‘Watch this space,’ she grins with wide, vampish lips, and disappears off to her B&B in Milnthope Road.’
- ‘If your normal look screams vampish vixen, experiment with a prim and proper look.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.