One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in marketing) an innovation, service, or feature intended to make a company or product attractive to customers.
- ‘Improving recovery time should be a key piece of a vendor's value proposition.’
- ‘This new price is part of Nintendo's commitment to offer the consumer an unbeatable value proposition.’
- ‘We initially attracted investors who were most interested in companies that offered a good value proposition.’
- ‘You get two lines to explain your value proposition.’
- ‘At the heart of the SATA value proposition is cost.’
- ‘On further dips, its value proposition gets really interesting.’
- ‘To develop the value proposition, the company had to understand what was important to customers in each segment.’
- ‘This will make us an even more competitive solutions company with a unique value proposition for our customers.’
- ‘With your value proposition in hand, go department by department, function by function, through your business.’
- ‘Sometimes they completely miss out on the power of a value proposition.’
- ‘The company developed its marketing strategy in three phases, extending its value proposition beyond online trading.’
- ‘You might take it for granted each of your employees understands your value proposition.’
- ‘The MacBook Air could see a minor refresh to increase its value proposition.’
- ‘Dow says he didn't have to think too hard about the value proposition.’
- ‘The data is then used to improve the value proposition the companies make in their sales pitches.’
- ‘Reinforce your brand's value proposition with meaningful intangibles, like superior customer service.’
- ‘The key value proposition to buyers, he says, is a significant reduction in procurement costs.’
- ‘To be a business partner in every sense of the word, we have to understand the nature of our client value proposition.’
- ‘There is no mystery or magic here to the value proposition of this firm.’
- ‘Even in the allegedly unrelated areas like finance the business needs to live out the value proposition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.