One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The modification of designs and systems according to value analysis.
- ‘An effective approach to value engineering asks how buildings can be designed to cost-effectively meet design and functional goals.’
- ‘Another $1.7-million spike came during value engineering when government engineers opted to clad the building in stone, rather than its proposed stucco finish.’
- ‘Often, however, designs undergo shortsighted value engineering to keep costs down.’
- ‘Once the design has been approved, it is important that essential elements not be compromised during value engineering or construction.’
- ‘The firm says it has saved the state about $85 million by reducing change orders, implementing more efficient scheduling and using value engineering and other total quality management efforts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.