One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The systematic and critical assessment by an organization of every feature of a product to ensure that its cost is no greater than is necessary to carry out its functions.
- ‘The Website is incredibly comprehensive and can even do a value analysis for each fastener.’
- ‘Concepts such as standardization, procurement, budgets, and value analysis can be difficult to learn outside of a formal education program.’
- ‘Further the continuous contact during quality meetings, audits, value analysis projects and project meetings ensures a high quality level and competitive prices.’
- ‘The value analysis team reviews all new products.’
- ‘He tended to analyze problems using straightforward frameworks such as present value analysis and basic valuation models.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.