Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
[mass noun] The systematic and critical assessment by an organization of every feature of a product to ensure that its cost is no greater than is necessary to carry out its functions.
- ‘Further the continuous contact during quality meetings, audits, value analysis projects and project meetings ensures a high quality level and competitive prices.’
- ‘The value analysis team reviews all new products.’
- ‘He tended to analyze problems using straightforward frameworks such as present value analysis and basic valuation models.’
- ‘Concepts such as standardization, procurement, budgets, and value analysis can be difficult to learn outside of a formal education program.’
- ‘The Website is incredibly comprehensive and can even do a value analysis for each fastener.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.